so, i have a problem. i think i am addicted to shopping. i've never shopped as much as i have the past year of my life. i think the reason is because i find things for so cheap i can justify spending money on them. but now i have a list of like a million things that i really want right now, but i can't but them all because i'll be broke! and this isn't even all of the things i am dying to buy. i just wish it was going to be my birthday, or christmas soon so i could have someone else buy them for me! but you know, if you happen to feel real generous, then buy all means, go ahead and buy them for me just for the heck of it :)
1. seriously? i love this sofa! i just wish it was a true vintage version. but it's so gorgeous that i'm not going to be picky.
2. i have been wanting a gold michael kors watch for A LONG TIME now! i am thinking i am going to ask for one for christmas.
3. i am in love with this chevron iphone case. the colors and the design are absolutely perfect.
4. i saw these pillows at urban outfitters about 2 months ago and it was love at first sight. the only reason why i haven't bought them yet is because they are $34 each! i am too cheap to pay that much for pillows. i actually got lucky at goodwill the other day and found one similar to them, but its still not the same as the ruffled, velvety deliciousness as the original.
5. i saw this shirt on a blog i read and immediately fell in love with the cute heart print. it's adorable, and i want it!
6. lately i have been obsessed with big, chunky statement necklaces. i have imitation j.crew bubble necklaces in turquoise and coral, but i still really want the yellow!
7. again, another big statement necklace. i love how all of the colors in this necklace create such a beautiful color pallet.
8. don't you think this dog tag stamped anniversary necklace would be a perfect anniversary gift for our 2nd anniversary in a month? i think so :)