10.04.2011

7 pounds

No this is not a post about the movie 7 pounds. This post is about the unforgiving 7 pounds I have gained since I started my new job at ResCare this summer. Needless to say I am pretty bummed and depressed about it. I have always prided myself on the fact that I could eat whatever I wanted, not work out and not gain a single pound. Well not anymore. I guess that's what happens when you go from working jobs where you are on your feet walking around all day to sitting at a desk all day. fml. It doesn't help that our office is constantly making old man bagels, and going to chic-fil-a every two seconds. Ok maybe that's a slight exaggeration, but it's pretty darn close.



I just want to be skinny again already. But I don't wanna eat "healthy" or give up the addiction I have to sweets. I also am too lazy to get my butt off the couch and stop playing video games with the hubby to work out. But, in order to make myself feel better I have to, so, these are my new goals, and please feel free to hold me accountable to these. I am HORRIBLE when it comes to achieving goals, so if you hassle me enough about them, maybe I'll keep them. Anyways, here they are in all their glory:

1) stop eating SO much sweets
2) eat healthier meals and snacks
3) do the Zumba DVDs at least 4 times a week.

Think I can do it? I'm not so sure myself either. Check back in a few weeks and see if I look like I've dropped a few pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment