1.15.2013

'twas meant to be

 



skirt: thrifted, top: thrifted, shoes: thrifted, scarf: gift, 
tights: christmas gift, watch: christmas gift 

i seriously think that goodwill has some sort of supernatural connection to me.  think i'm crazy?  well, don't judge too quickly ... let me explain myself ...

lately i have been looking for maternity clothes, and let me tell you they can be a little on the pricey side.  i figured i would just have to break down and buy them from some maternity stores.  until ...

tonight i was going to go to kohls to look at some sunglasses that i have been wanting.  well, as i was about to leave i had this strong feeling that i should just go to goodwill instead.  so, i got in my car and headed to goodwill.

3 shirts later, 1 maternity shirt, and 1 maternity dress later i walked out with a giant smile on my face.  and what makes it even better is that i can wear all 3 regular shirts while pregnant.  oh happy day.  it was definitely meant to be.  

thank you goodwill, for all your awesomeness and wonderful maternity clothes.

2 comments:

  1. Good job! I think thrift stores hate me. There is a kids consignment store in Newport that has second hand maternity clothes for really cheap. We should go some time:-) That is where I got my maternity jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thrift stores. I have been able to expand my closet just because of thrift stores. check outmy thrift haul http://flysista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete